Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cancer Man And A Leo Woman

Point 20: A glow in the sky


In the episode precendeti

hands then encircled the life of Franz, took the head and hands .. came a mouth, wet and kissed him .. was a very long kiss, intense, immersive, pregnant, sincere, expressing reluctance and passion, love and still love ... kiss was a surprising, compelling, existential .. that kiss was all of a sudden ... the figure broke away and went stealthily ... Franz was unable to stop it because he had not even near a candle and saw the light of his person.
few minutes later, Viridiana collided in the hallway with a figure fleeing down the stairs.
arrived in the study and found Franz intoxicated and with a jolly look on his face. he just saw it said, or love you back, veronica darling I love you ... Viridiana and quickly left the studio and made by preparing a cab and asked to return as soon as possible to his palace.

Now


"Where flies my beloved? Oh, my Daphne, why treat me this way! I love you! "Franz Rottenmaier, which then was not even what his last name but now all remembered him well, he began to run towards his beloved, and any acceleration of the carriage he stretched out her hand, for every meter of distance, he cried increasingly, as a body tends to its place of origin, which tended Franz al suo amore.
“Va via!” urlò piangendo la giovane ferita ma Franz continuava imperterrito nell’inseguimento.

“Sic agna lupum, sic cerua leonem, sic aquilam penna fugiunt trepidante columbae, hostes quaeque suos : Amor est mihi causa sequendi ! me miserum ! Ne prona cadas indignaue laedi crura notent sentes et sim tibi causa doloris ! Aspera, qua properas, loca sunt : Moderatius, oro, curre fugamque inhibe, moderatius insequar ipse. Cui placeas, inquire tamen : Non incola montis, non ego sum pastor, non hic armenta gregesque horridus obseruo. Nescis, temeraria, nescis, quem fugias, ideoque fugis”

“Vi prego Peneo, fate allungare up to the horses! My heart is about to give. " Ordering of the coachman Peneus woman gave greater force to strattonatura horses pushing to speed up the narrow way. The carriage fell crazy in the woods not caring for the natural obstacles and dangerous hole in the middle of the path. Suddenly a trunk thrown on the compost you went up against the cab, tossed here and there. Franz said he saw the whole scene and strength: "Careful not to fall, you might spoil your face and let the thorns do not go to meet with the coach, is that horses are frisky"
"If you promise to run away more Slowly, I promise to follow you slower still "
" O father, help me, because there is so against the destiny! Please trees Make way, please horses galloping. North winds in flight ... libratemi Zefiro accudiscimi between your wings! "
the prayer of the woman at the sky began to darken. Now black clouds took over the sky and the roar of thunder and sparks of lightning gave us the clearest proof of the divine miracle.
"What happened? What happens here? Viridianaaaa! The Scream franz moved into the forest like a leaf dancing in the wind, while the carriage was surrounded by a glow like shining.

"What's happening? What is this light? God, are you? E 'already time for me to leave this world Verecondo? St. Peter's take care of my beloved! "
" Franz, my love! I would have liked to surround the hand, so I wanted a kiss from Peter Voss ... but now he calls me and the angels in heaven playing in sight of my presence, then you can forgive me for all the pain I have caused, you can find a woman ... rather I say, promise me that you love one woman more ... Promise to remain chaste and pure, like a cherub, a transcendental idea, from up here so that I can not be ashamed of your conduct mundane ... promettetemelo, I beseech you! "
The prayer of the beloved Franz was quite thrilled, he loved her and that no one could challenge him, but the purity of chastity ... ... "what the heck - Franz thought - I'm not a pure winged angel's head without a body! I also have my appetites. As for purity ... I'm not Mino Germino, I can not stay clean ... oh well, let's say so, so much so that there will ever be able to do what? "
" Yes, my love, I will remain pure just for you, "said Franz sbugiardino.
"What good news! Now I can see God quietly. Farewell, my beloved! Addioooooo "And the voice faded quickly swallowed by the sky"
"Viridianaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
Meanwhile, in the middle of the car.
"Where am I? It does not seem a paradise ... I ended up in the white rose? In what sky I am the thoughts of Veridiana continued to postpone his mind and keep it in a state of confusion, when at one point a shadow began to gather around.
"Who are you? Peter, are you? "Asked
" dskedevbbd "pronounced shadow
" What language do you speak? I do not understand "
" ET teleeefonoo caaasaaaa "and immediately became clear to the shadow in all its alien Veridiana deformity
A scream rose in that space

0 comments:

Post a Comment