Monday, April 28, 2008

Tattoo Silver Farn Bedeutung

Why M57?

you wonder why the M57 title .... the reason goes back about 25 years ago when my father gave me 11enne still my first telescope, a Newtonian SkyMaster 114/900. Imagine the thrill for a kid to get their hands on something "serious" for the period up until then looked at the sky with a small 8x30 binoculars. Very slowly began to become familiar, but then there was no Internet, no other amateur astronomers knew, I was just a kid and I had to do everything myself. Any small problems now solved with a couple of mouse clik, it was for me great and laborious "research studies", which always alone, I tried to put out. I started to buy some magazines (still costudisco it jealously some old copies of the time ...), "Astronomy", a beautiful magazine (now a bit less ...) but for those who like me was the very first weapon was perhaps a bit too technical .... Moral of the story: try, try again and again and then, perhaps, understand!
was the summer of 1983 in Sabaudia when I put the first station in the telescope (in a very very rough), I took an old issue of "Astronomy" and looked at maps of the summer sky: the "summer triangle "Vega, the pound .... M57. The magazine talked about it very well, easy location, very nice, easily traceable. Let's try. I made a couple of calculations on circles but in the end I went to "eye". I bet Vega, then I went from star to star, and eventually (after a good 10 minutes of research and with the eye accustomed to darkness) has appeared batuffoletto a very small but quite bright .... was she, M57, my first deep-sky objects observed visually!

0 comments:

Post a Comment