Saturday, January 26, 2008

20 20 Design Mcafee Problems

Point 7: From the Secret Diary of Rimba


has just been found in the private room in a secret drawer of the desk Chippendale Rimba a diary. It would seem his personal diary. These are his words

20/05/2007
Piera not love me anymore By now, at least that's what I think. Sometimes I get the impression that I was just a friend for her, it's like if you do not care about my body. He once told me: "I like the music you write more than what they seem." I always thought he was more interested in my intellectual aspect, as if the rest do not had no importance. I feel like a head without a body, if we were just friends would not change our relationship in any way, so I was castrated, at least I do not feel guilty if I wish to join her on a more carnal. For you are a music without a musician. A platonic love, nothing more.


The hapless musician Rimba, a copy of "male" d 'castrato singer (as he would have called the Tomb of Ugo good) how would the ancient practice of eighteenth-century opera, has died here but we want to remember in remains of Senesino, but he was the same.













LUCHERINO CASE CRIME ON THE COOK, CARRY YOU COMPARE IT IN THE KNOWN gray cells POIROT


First of all I have to ask why, if the victim died of perforation of the lung are clear cut at delo stomach. Quel'รจ alarm of the crime? a long blade without teeth? What are those yellow wires that dust and rust? My expertise
who was very expert in the field allows me to say that greed of butylated hydroxytoluene is a mixture of organic chemical toluene hydroxide also known as BHT phenol Achila at room temperature that occurs as a white crystalline powder slightly soluble in water which is use as antiossiodante both polymers in food that plays a preservative, it reacts with free radicals and prevents oxidation of fats. Among the food additives is identified as E321.
carboxylic acids are composed of primary and in the solid and liquid are combined to form dimers via hydrogen bonds, for example as simple as formic acid occurs naturally in many insects and some plants in particular in the venom of fire ants and nettle leaves where there is formic acid which creates itching (it's a perfect location to accuse someone of having evidence thrown in a field of nettles). After some testing lab is the asanas in small droplets of formic acid trapped in the first layer of the epidermis.
Hypothesis: a stick rusty, has inghittito analgesics, because the carbolic acid is also found in Possoni analgesic (aspirin), it is possible that the woman had also taken drugs before death.
For the moment I still need time to repeat every thing ..
As for the ticket, the description of the holes are not very clear, are said to be cutting four holes but they ke says there are no cuts or sawdust and then notched the knife used, but no jagged blade without serrations is a carving knife, this knife is stainless steel can not rust 15 length usually used in cooking. It
may also consider the old seamstress scissors that the victim kept in the house even with small pieces of wire stuck in the mechanism during the impact are now deposited in the first hole, the central more direct. The rust may be present in nature on the leaves then potrebbedi relationship with a gardening tool as they continue to rust and yellow wires in a laceration? The package ... .. but I still think it was written vertically or horizontally? My purple
cells must now rest and I'll know when you will be taken to rely on my skills.








Dear Mr. Ferdinand,


here is my opinion on this: The musician died of a heart attack but was assassinated. Someone has prevented our witness who was about to reveal the name of the person with whom the victim has consumed the love. Our suspicion, the number has been reduced from nine to eight drasticamante, but we are identifying the man



  1. Sigfredo, the butler;

  2. Earl The brute gardener;

  3. Sigismund, his brother .

we could say that men are over, but who will guarantee that under the guise of the other women did not conceal any hint of unmistakable evidence manly? I see to it personally, as it should be, that the Miss Ascania, Simon, Luan, Sophie is really what promises to be. We must go beyond the normal appearance. So I would not exclude any of the eight suspects. I wish I had the passports of the suspects and interrogate them personally. I want to know their age, their birth, if there were relatives of the dead, if someone had a plausible case for commit the crime. Nor is it possible that the woman had had sexual relations with women, which perhaps is not even a woman. The musician helpless ... must already be was really hard to confess .. but nothing will be impossible to Carry Lucherino seen that will solve the case with its gray celluline stolen at Poirot colleague. As soon as I possibly can face it alone questions and I communicate what I found.


Stimatamente Carry your

0 comments:

Post a Comment