Monday, January 28, 2008

Chanel Woodbury Outlet

No Bet 9 (time gap): Libido corporis Asclepius

Yet another interrogation, dear Viridiana: this misfortune we wind adventure in the advent of the advent of so much glory won by the firm, a room for the couch of transmission time (?). Ordunque now was the time of the beloved song Germino Mino, the mother's tears. Song of the interrogator brother Sigismund, whose head is a globe, so that good came out of his chest a confession from the lips of his brother on reasonable suspicion. But I leave to you the reading, the truth can be found in this posture, and then you tell me how hard it is, seek the truth of the walls.
MG: "So Mr. Sigismund, where was she at the time of the murder of the cook?"
Sig: "I was in bed with Ascanio, the famous courtesan for his talent for oral
MG" Ah, is a skilled singer, is not it? ".
Sig: "more than to release notes his mouth is no longer prepared to accept the harsh masculine spirit." MG: "I do not understand what he's talking about." Sig: "It 's logical, her brother is."
MG: "However, we will ask the courtesan to see if he tells the truth. What has stayed in bed with your worship?"
Sig: "All morning, until the discovery of the corpse, screams woke me."
MG: "Wake up? So Ascania was in bed with only sleeping".
Sig: "Yes, it's my perversion, libido corporis Asclepius in medical terms: aroused only if abused while sleeping."
At these words a shame in my face was painted, I had blood ties with one so desires, it was as if I was related to a beast.
MG: "Please come woman!" Germino said. Shortly after the woman entered the interrogation room. "You Ascania, the woman of the court, is not it? " Mino said the young woman "Yes, I Ascania, at your service and pleasure." "Do not say such filth! I am a man of faith, rather, is it true that you cook on the day of the killing was in bed with Sigismund, brother of Franz?" . "Yes, it's true." MG: "And what we have left? .
A: "I do not remember much, I just remember the screams and a big circle to the head."
MG: "Mmm, you make the case for drug use?" .
A: "No, the only substances that are ingested orally and not dulled cognitive skills but are good for your skin."
How strange, I thought, this woman is too much.
MG: "What a disconcerting! But tell me, you really sure that Sigismund was in bed with her at this hour?"
A: "As I told you, my dear sir, I have a vacuum that day."
Germino At this point he turned to Sigmund and asked
MG: "Sir Sigmund, from the suffering of such perversity?".
Sig: "The doctor has diagnosed me Hans Gunter last month."
MG " strange, and why were found in the drawer of her bedside table The fruits of Physalis alkekengi, better known as ALICACABO, fruit with extraordinary virtue 'soporific GIA' NOTE TO OLD GROWTH AND LATIN? How Can a healthy person needs dell'alicacabo? Confess, you suffer from insomnia, it is true ? "I". " Alicacabo and says he takes the suffering of copulatio soporis, how is it possible? I confess, she can never sleep, suffering from severe insomnia conditioning. "" Now - Germino said Mino - I'll tell you how they went the facts. She has long harbored the idea to kill the cook, so he does the doctor diagnose the Gunter copulatio soporis so as not to arouse suspicion. In the morning, calls the ether Ascania and drugs. Once addicted walks sneaking into the kitchen. In the kitchen is the cook to copulate with another person. Expects the report will be consumed and then, when out of her lover, kills the woman. Exit the room, slips under the covers and wait for the corpse is found. At the sound of screams pretends to wake up so that the face Ascania alibi ".
Sig:" humbug! They are just nonsense! ".
MG:" lies? And tell me, she is not the case for a vegetarian? ".
Sig:" Sure, but what does that prove? ".
MG: " prove his resentment against the cook. Mr. Franz, where he came from the cook? ".
It said," from San Nicandro Garganico, province of Foggia, in Apulia.
MG: "Yes , Apulia. It is not by chance that the village famous for its unique diet based exclusively on meat? Sure! I confess, she killed the woman because she made her fast. "
Sig:" It ' true! I confess, I hated that woman. Several times I begged for a salad but you anything, just had to put the kidneys, liver and tripe. Never a lettuce, tomato, meat only, meat, meat! But I did not kill her. That day, that day I remember well .
'It is true - went Sigmund - that day I had planned the murderess of the cook but someone preceded me. That morning, after having drugged Ascania I went into the kitchen, there I saw a naked man lying on the soft body of the cook, were fornicating. At first I wanted to wait until the two end up nothing but the sight was too horrible, so I left.
MG: "Tell me , recognized the lover of the cook?" .
Sig: " No, I've only seen the back, all I can say is that I have a heart shape on the left buttock .
MG: " all for now dear Sigismund, but expect another interrogation. One last thing, mica knows who the letter was addressed, the one with the initials ES?" .
Sig: " Yes, I wrote my full name is Sigismund Epaminondas"
Epaminondas! But this means that ... I thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment