Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Viral Rash On 10 Month Old

Point 13: Sweet Dreams Franz

Carry Siskin, private detective from the vast ingenuity, he found, without specifying how, that the butler Sigfredo avuo has a past as a stripper in a club for men only and that Ascania, the ether of the castle, is none other than the daughter of the late chef Pierre, head of abuse on children and to have deprived the man loved by the same child, the musician Rimba, of its own member. A schoccante revelation adds another chilling discovery: Ascania and Sigismund, bedfellows, they share the same mother or the cook Piera. These new Carry specifies neither explains how he did know such horrible news, he says nothing, is limited only to report the facts to light. Unintentionally (but are we sure?) Announced his questioning to Mr. Franz, who unaware of everything ....

Franz: "O gods, I read? I read that? 0 heavens ... I can not ... I ... we lost our house ... .. that ugly stain. .. no .. no .. no ... what a shame ... but how is it possible? and I? I need something strong ... EARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEE.




Ear: "ahhh, uh uh uh uh .. what command you?". Among
: "Correct me a red bull with vodka and strawberry."
ear: "I have put aliiiiiii .





(alone) can not believe it, I miss my lineage, as I have never been able to share in my home, without ever realizing it, too many thoughts agitated my mind ..
ear: " eccume, vojo to command me that there are other essentials?".
between " so dear friend, tell me you knew, deep in your innocence, which Sigfredo was a lover of the total stripping of the clothes in the presence of gentlemen? ".
ear:" uh uh uh everyone knew him, Camillo lord was put in the money I also went before hired butler, and after Mr. Camillo services always. "
between" you say that?? Camillo my dear friend? Sigfredo to watch the shows? and did you go there too? windbag full belly and empty head .. ".
ear:" Rocco randomly called Sigfredo but not really able to ask .. Viridiana .
between " zozzone peasant beggars that you are nothing, how dare you speak so slowly my muse? You should wash only to pronounce his name .. ".
ear:" with it there was no need of the bathroom uahhhhuahhhuahhuahhuahhuahhuahhuahh (also). "
between:" This sentence pronunciasti well, eh? (Solo): and think nothing of me, and this lout .. well .. maybe the butler Ascanio. . ".
ear:" true true true, true true, my co co Sigfredo, co Ascagnano, co Sigismodo, your brother and co .. would not you?? uahhhhhuahhhhuahuuuahuaahhhuahaha . "
between" now I've just tired, sparisciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. "
And that narrow walked away.
Confused, bewildered, angry, those confessions, retired to their rooms, it settled on a dark brocade sofa and closed his eyes. wanted those ugliness he had heard they had never been heard from him, he wanted to turn back time to when he went to visit at the home of Count Camillo Schiauzzone Archinto Romildo his esteemed friend who welcomed him to show these treasures of their house; how he met the sister of a man loving and divine feelings and how to bounce her, the sweetest name Viridiana Arletta Schiauzzone Archinto was destined to forever preserve their virtue .
Never felt feelings against scantily clad and rough, but never dared to look at concupiscienza with, but only as a celestial Vestal. and surrendered to the sweetness and cleanliness of his feelings, his thoughts, enveloped by the big arms of Morpheus divo ...

narrative stasis
June 11 duemilaESETTE

0 comments:

Post a Comment