Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Electric Box Level 26 Review

Point 15: Extensive knowledge of Siskin and Mino-eyed

It was a rainy day and muda and Carry Siskin was accommodated in a comfortable chair with green velvet in the large hall of Count Franz Rottermaier when it's a threatening shadow appeared before him and attentive: he was the brother Germino.
between there was a moment of sombre poignancy. Germino decided to do so he turned to Carry:


Ge: "Mrs. Carry, ordunque, you there has never shown its references, where it comes from, where he studied and especially how he managed to learn some domestic intrigue and personal?"
Ri them know why you pry my business affairs of others.
Ge: allow, however, that we know nothing of you ..
Re: I know.
Ge: we would like to know more about her ..
Re: there is not much to know.
Ge: what little we just ..
Re: Chess .. Antwerp after I graduated with honors in theology, I have achieved as a result of other degrees and specificatamante in: criminal psychology, science giuriche, incompatibility maritime and linear thermodynamics applies to radiators, vaporologia Aque the desert of the beans Habsburg pomposity of healing, in cleptoniti eurialo of Nisus, a Scientologist thinking of love cows, late accoppiamanto of white rhinos, the flavors gustologia Of this sweet and the distinction from pretzels, potato chips and crispy sneck, specification of Melanoceti on maritime studies, a seal of competence in science and ufology flowers, museology means applied to locomotives, edipattica comparative isotopy of the language of the holders of biodegradable latttosio of wheat and maize, collagen body limbs, spin doctors and the broader doctrine teledildonics on Diddle on Big Babol, on the barbie and Dino Formaggio.
Medal of Valor for saving a family of earthworms Tochines infested by termites, for having saved the last of extinction dala Trinciatopo mega herzz Dviza Vertov on the planet, the discovery of the only extant and fossil remains; on rheumatism, conjunctivitis , Nefertiti, dolomites, sorry, already heard, the Hittites, fried and tasks. up down, right above the left side, black jacket existentialist, Garibaldi's red shirt, jeans and washed sinistra.insomma the classic dark and handsome that women like ...
I could dwell for entire pages bma for completion and application of dryness I just only to be told in few words.
Ge. she is really a genius in the field, I kneel in front of such great mastery of language and such cagnoscenza the world.
Re: I did not even modestly told the rest .... but I could give you great stories.
Ge: now I'm really sure that you are a person dammodo and courteous manners and beautiful, and I want to confide in stealth intelligentsia with you.
Re: but please speak esteemed colleague ..
Ge: It sagacious friend I feel strong doubts and misgivings about the conduct of Miss Ascania:
Re: do not worry about her, I guarantee ...
Ge, but you know it?
Re: from about fifteen years ..
Ge: and how come you have not that before?
Re: my business, now I would like to have a cup of tea, you follow me I will tell you everything
Ge: excellent idea, something warm, with this rain is really gratifying.
Re: after you appeared ..
and the two retreated to the east for upcoming classroom snack

0 comments:

Post a Comment