Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Activacion Wizard Outlook 2007

Point 8: Love Letters of woman's hand

Dunque un amore infelice o semiricambiato, capita , capita, nulla di grave...
piuttosto mi sono accertato sulle tre cameriere, Well they are all women ... There is no doubt.
Well, then the woman had a consensual relationship with one of three men, unless it was with another come from outside.
Butler said that no one came to the castle, but stated that it was present only in the morning around 9 when he left to buy some food for breakfast, like his goat's milk for example, since she drinks and takes all morning.
Oibò through Menenghello Tartufello, my faithful assistant, that's what I encounter.


My love, see you tonight
which is the last night, I love you and desire you, I belong to you forever .. ee hours
The usual place, at the usual time.


ES

Of the four suspects have liniziale the name beginning with "s" but "and" what is?
The letter, from my extensive experience in women's field is certainly due to a woman, but who is it for?
Menenghello Tartufello has found in the garden of worship on the ground in the bushes of red roses. Maybe it means nothing, but it's good to know who it belongs to.
Tomorrow I will do a careful calligraphic skill to see who it is.
await the passports of the suspects, to provide or you think you prefer to be myself with them requires? Always at

your service. Carry
Lucherino

0 comments:

Post a Comment