Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hidden Blade Mechanisem

Point 11: Nudity for no reason, do strange kinship and

Rated head, she entrusted me with this case of murder in his house reverend, I Carry Siskin, thanks to my client Menenghello Vitaliano Campano, we are making our investigations and the first interrogation, in addition to having collected several tests. carry the full and uncensored part of one of these.

Carry Siskin and Messer Menenghello Vitaliano Campano Sigfredo questioning the butler. Abbreviations (Re / Ghelli (together, because we talk in sync, otherwise I just RIL vs Sg) Action:

RIL, "Mr Sigfredo However, your passport says you have 40 years you have been a breeder of birds for twenty years, why did you change your job to make the butler? ".

Sg:" The birds I was bored, they devoted all my life, then decided to change and this was the first job and I found that I accepted willingly. "

Rip:" Well before this job, but you find yourself another "noble" job ... "
Sg:" I do not understand that we speak, after selling my business, and this no one else was my life up to now .. "
Rip:" what you say, the ten jobs before this, to bring Lucherino not miss anything, mind you, no need to lie ahead ... do not make it dumb, admits to having worked for three months in a local strip club for women, where you also exhibited this .. you have not written in your references and why? how come you have not said to have been a stripper for men, cosìè you ashamed?? ".
Sg: ".... and not see what I can do with the murder, I needed money, I would have accepted any employment .. ".
Ri / Ghelli," with the sale of birds you ricavaste almost 50 000 €, we say that you have not had your hunger .. We also know that many of your friends who live in your area, seeing always looking for a job "honest" you offered a job, one as a clerk in a copy shop, another as the lava stairs of a building, such as another dog sitter, another as a companion for the elderly, another as a teacher of swimming and Latin America (since you been a teacher ..) but you all these jobs and you refused accesttaste, for the modest sum of € 300 per month to use at that Office for men only, exactly half of what you offered in your area, work onorabilissimi you all because you refused ..???".
Sg "are not required to respond, she is my confessor, and these none of his business. "RIL
:" No dear, I am interested to know all right (...) aAs investigations mean .. I want to know what pushed you to go to work as a stripper, I need to know to better analyze your personality .. forward tell, I repeat that with Carry Lucherini not have secrets, because I know them .. ".
Sg:" But you're saying, you know nothing .. NOTHING NOTHING UNDERSTAND? AND NOW let me be. "

Thus he went away slamming the door.

Later, I went to find and appears Menenghello Miss Ascania. Carryover (ehehe name, in fact) his interrogation.

RIL, "then Miss Ascania naturalemte tell us in detail and with great precision, the details are important, what she did while he was with Mr. Sigmund, we want to know, but we do it for her well, you know .. "
Asc: "I have nothing to tell, I can simply say that I only did what I was asked, nothing more, nothing less."
Ri / Ghelli: "the know, but we want to know the details ...".
Asc: "there are not many, things are always the same, I'm paid for that, it's my job, my occupation, I can not say more .. ".
RIL:" Do not you mean, young lady, does not mean ... remember that nothing escapes Carry Lucherino not, he knows everything, even when the beautiful young ladies do not confess, do not tell their confessor, their pranks, when they have eaten too much chocolate and cookies stolen from the teapot ... want me to ask the question explicitly? ".
Asc:" I repeat, do not know what you mean, I do not know what he wants to know, even I will tell you that his interest is very annoying .. "RIL
:" Stop, I want you to talk to me with great care, that thing out there ... not the shy side ... "
Asc:" its not understand ... "
RIL," agree the games are over, I know of that plan progettaste you with your lover .. the attack against the house, especially to Mr. Sigmund and Mr. Franz .. your vengeance against one of them, of your deep hatred for this house, how you entered the bed of the brothers, not for love but of lust, deceit, how proggetaste TO KILL! But the cook was discovered and you have killed, as you have killed Rimba, your lover first of emasculation, you hated to cook for two reasons, even three: he was beloved by your lover Rimba and accomplice, knowing that you had intended to kill Ms. Franz and Sigismodo and to fulfill your vengeance, the cook was the mother of the owners, not to mention that this woman took advantage of you, which we discovered by reading your diary . So revenge for a woman like you .. calculator There is no escape, you will have a life sentence on ... confess! ".
Asc:" Okay I confess, I HAD to committing to one of them the perfect crime, that very day he died that infernal woman who I hated tremendously, it's all true, I would rather go to jail for life and take away the satisfaction of killing the harpy, the monstrous woman, the hag, she who humiliated me, that brutalizes on me, the one who took my love, one who, while not yield to him, knowing that I loved him, he made sure that what is castration alone and only take it away from me, with its Spells ... that witch .. that bitch ... more than anything in the world I wanted to kill her, I swear and I do not deny, I had everything planned, but when I went into the kitchen to her .. against my will was already dead ... and I say this because I would not care about dying or going to jail, me, me, me, and I wanted to kill that woman hell, the wicked and perverse woman who brought me into the world. Yes you read right, I would have spotted any of matricide without repentance, but someone came before me .. and I want the hands that someone who has deprived me of the joy of killing my mother.

With these words ends the first part of the interrogation conducted by me and by my faithful Menenghello.
esteemed greetings reported

0 comments:

Post a Comment